Monday, May 16, 2011
Pineapple is the fruit of much benefit to health. At least there are 9 reasons why pineapple ought to be consumed.
Pineapple fruit consumed by the public good as the original fruit, juice or can be mixed into fruit salads, pickles and salad. Pineapple is one tropical fruit that can give effect to those who eat them fresh.
Here are some benefits of pineapple fruit makes a healthy body:
1. Rich in vitamins and mineralsReal benefits of pineapple is contain many vitamins and minerals, like calcium, potassium, fiber and vitamin C. In addition, low-fat and cholesterol.
2. Strengthen bonesOne of the benefits of pineapple is to help build healthy bones. Pineapple is rich in manganese, a mineral that is needed for the body to build bone and connective tissue. Just one cup of pineapple provides 73 percent of the daily recommended amount of manganese. The benefits of pineapple can affect bone growth in young people and strengthening of bones in the elderly.
3. Good for teethGums hold your teeth in place and the teeth will be in poor condition if you have unhealthy gums. By eating pineapple, you strengthen the gums for many years later.
4. Preventing macular degenerationPineapple contains more beta carotene is good for the eyes and vision. Studies show that eating three or more servings of pineapple a day can lower the chance to get macular degeneration associated with age, a major cause of vision loss in older people.
5. Helping ArthritisBromelain in pineapple is also regarded as an effective anti-inflammatory. Regular consumption of at least one-half cup daily fresh pineapple can relieve joint pain is recognized in osteoarthritis. In Germany, bromelain is approved as a drug because it is considered post-injury to reduce inflammation and swelling.
6. Relieves coughs and coldsThe benefits of pineapple when you have a cold or cough are the same as the benefits of orange juice, but no additional benefit of pineapple. Bromelain found in pineapples, has been found to help suppress coughs and loosen mucus.
7. DigestionBromelain found in pineapple helps in digestion. Eat one slice of pineapple after meals will reduce gas, bloating, nausea, constipation and symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. Fresh pineapple juice also helps in removing intestinal worms.
8. Relieve Sinusitis and bronchitisBromelain has proven beneficial for upper respiratory tract infections such as sinusitis and bronchitis. Bromelain helps reduce inflammation of the nose and break up mucus in the nose, sinuses and respiratory areas.
9. Reducing the risk of blood clots and heart diseasePineapple can help reduce the risk of blood clots, thereby also preventing the occurrence of heart problems.